Elections are expensive and the Tottenham Campaign Fund helps us build up funds in preparation for future election campaigns.
How it works:
Members can join the Tottenham Campaign Fund in £5 per a month denominations. Each £5 gives you an allocated number and if your number is drawn then you win a cash prize. If you pay £10 a month, you are allocated 2 numbers, if you pay £15 a month then you are allocated 3 numbers and so on.
Three draws take place twice a year:
- 1 x £50 Draw at the CLP AGM in July
- 1 x £100 and 1 x £50 Draw at the Nov GC (in time for Christmas)
- July 2015 - £50: Rhiannon (Bruce Grove Branch)
- Nov 2015 - £50: Michael (Tottenham Hale Branch)
- Nov 2015 - £100: Gideon (White Hart Lane Branch)
- Oct 2016 - £50: Russell (Bruce Grove Branch)
- Nov 2016 - £50: Lucy (Harringay Branch)
- Nov 2016 - £100: Gideon (White Hart Lane Branch)
- July 2017 - £50: Seema (St Ann's Branch)
How to join:
- You can set up a direct debit online below securely via paypal.
- You can set up a standing order with your bank by downloading this form
- You can pay a whole year by cheque (£60, £120, £180 etc). Email us for postal address of our Treasurer.